February 1, 2018
February 1, 2018
- My coach in middle school said 4 words that changed my life and those 4 words were ‘Get on the line’. In that moment I found out what discipline was. Discipline is doing what we don’t want to do today, to get what we want tomorrow.
- I liked to think I was special, but it was our coaching staff that was special. My coaches taught me how to make choices, they taught me responsibility, they taught me that what the statistics said didn’t have to become who I was unless I chose, and that mindset of taking responsiility changed everything for me.”
- My life was changed by my high school coaches sand I want to help coaches do that for their athletes.”
- There is so much power in giving a kid what they don’t don’t deserve. Give kids a second chance, but teach them what to do with that second chance. Sometimes coaches will give a kid a second chance, but don’t teach them what to do with that second chance. So what happens? The same thing they did the first time because they don’t know any different.”
- Are you more about who you are or what you do? If you are so wrapped up in what you do, then what happens if that gets taken away?
- Theres a lot of things in life that are optional if you want to be successful. Talent? Optional. The right family? Optional. The right school? Optional. Genetics? Optional. But the one thing that is required to be successful? Sacrifice.
- Tim Ferriss
- The Unbeatable Mind- Mark Divine
- Dave Campbell Podcast
- Coach 360
- ABCA Calls from the clubhouse
- 1% Better- Joe Ferraro
- Plus 1 Podcast
- Pastor Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast
- Luke Norsworthy
- Rick Warren
Website and Social Media sites for the show